суббота, 24 февраля 2018 г.

Lecture 14 - Presentation of a new reality. Welcome to a new, real yourself



Сложенные руки Hello, my dear guests, I'm glad to advise you that you can look through my course in video format, which you can read about here.
 
I also highly recommend you to listen to this wonderful music (or any other from this channel):
 

Lecture 14 - Presentation of a new reality. Welcome to a new, real yourself


Thank you for listening and, I hope, for the execution of the exercises from my course. I think you
feel now how effective it can be, seemingly simple exercises.


And if you want an even greater effect, if you want to not just disconnect from everything bad, but also to connect to yourself and to everything good, to learn from yourself your own real goals, then I’m happy invite you to my extended course.

We will get acquainted with the model of the world there, with the Source. 


We will learn how to establish a connection with the Source


We will also feel the energies of your higher self around you and within you. 


We will establish a connection with your soul and you will be able to talk with her. 


We will also discuss what needs to be done after disconnecting from the wrong network and also, you will receive specific advice on what to do if you can not feel the connection with the source even after all the meditations. 

And the most important is that you will learn how to disconnect from the parasitic implant network and how to connect with your real self and what to do next.

You will learn more about what financial activities are positive and they can help you to be happy financially and therefore it will be much easier for your to fulfill your higher purpose!

It will be truly transformational meditation!

Сложенные руки I am more than happy to invite you to a fascinating and very useful journey into the world of your own true self!



P.S. I'm glad to remind you that you can look through my course in video format, which you can read about here.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий