суббота, 24 февраля 2018 г.

Lecture 7 - Uniting with good people!

Сложенные руки Hello, my dear guests, I'm glad to advise you that you can look through my course in video format, which you can read about here.
 
I also highly recommend you to listen to this wonderful music (or any other from this channel):
 

Lecture 7 - Uniting with good people!

Hello, my dear readers! During recording the lesson about types of positive activities I realized that I can focus on telling good people that they can unite and communicate with people like them.


Because it's great when good people unite! 



For example, I'm making this course by talking with several people, asking them for advice on certain issues. 

And also the magnificent music that you can hear was taken with the permission of this person



🤝 On the example of a particular activity, I will show how people can unite, combining efforts. And now I will give an example of how you can write to other good people with a proposal for cooperation

From my opinion the purpose of the first greeting letter is to give a brief and at the same time a detailed and friendly description of your proposal.
 

🤝 First, greet the other person in a friendly manner.
 

🤝 Then introduce yourself and tell briefly what you do.
 

🤝 Then offer cooperation. If your activity is free, cooperation can be expressed in the fact that youcan talk about this person, give references to his work. Or vice versa, depending on who will do what. And this will also be useful, because People will know about you and then they will be able to buy something from you. If the activity is paid, then you can also share money with this
person.


🤝 Also you can offer a person to tell his thoughts and ideas, what kind of cooperation suits him
more.
 

🤝 And then thank the person for listening to your proposal.
 

🤝 And in the end, wish him all the best.
 

That is all this should be in the first message.
 


Сложенные руки The algorithm is as follows:
  1. Greeting
  2. Introducing yourself
  3. Presentation of your activities
  4. Offer of a partnership
  5. Proposal to tell what kind of partnership suits a person
  6. Thanks for listening
  7. Wish all the best


P.S. I'm glad to remind you that you can look through my course in video format, which you can read about here.

Welcome to the next lecture! 
http://starseedsknowhow.blogspot.com/2018/02/lecture-8-carrying-out-soul-image-to.html

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий